Re-energise in style...
Noosa heads, located on Queensland’s stunning Sunshine Coast
is one of Australia’s most sought after tourist destinations for
sun-lovers, and those seeking outdoor action or to simply re-energise
in style, attracting both local and international visitors to its sun-kissed
With over 170 restaurants Noosa is a true foodie haven catering for a diverse range of tastes and budgets.
For those in need of serious 'retail therapy', there are galleries, markets and fashion boutiques. And if it’s the crystal waters which have enticed you we have something for everyone from our iconic surf breaks to calm coves and sheltered River playgrounds... Noosa has it all!
Ideas to kick-start your real Noosa experience
- Cruise the Noosa River by ferry, kayak, gondola or fishing charter
- Visit the boutiques and galleries on Noosa’s famous Hastings Street
- Stroll Noosa Harbour and enjoy a late, pinot and pasta or fish and chips on the wooden decks
- Koala spotting or follow a trail in Noosa’s National Park
- Experience the mystery of the Everglades by boat
- Enjoy the excellent restaurants all around the town
- Barbeque by the river using the free BBQ facilities
- Have a game of golf at one of the many championship courses
- Swim or surf on Noosa Main beach or the beaches facing the Pacific
- Explore the hinterland villages, markets and galleries
- Pamper yourself with a massage or treatment at one of our many day spas